Your song will be placed in a queue and play automatically unless rejected by the streamer. Having humans in moderation is important, but you cannot expect them to keep pace with the ever increasing volume of chats. Also, human tend to make mistakes, and chatbots are here to simply eliminate these chances. The reaction time of a chatbot highly exceeds that of a human. The best part is a chatbot won’t need time off, time to sleep or simply get bored.
But this function can also be used for other events. SkipSong» chat command can be used by your Twitch mods to skip the song playing in the song-player widget. As with blacklisting certain Twitch viewers, you can also blacklist songs directly from the song-player widget.
!CurrentSong chat command – Show what’s playing
SongRequest query», where «query» is a search query. Moobot will then search YouTube for the query and choose the most relevant video. You can also restrict requests to have a minimum amount of views on YouTube, which may help you avoid unwanted requests.
The way to request songs with Cloudbot is using the !request command found under the Media Share Default commands section. You need the Media Share Module enabled for them to work. 🙂
— Streamlabs (@streamlabs) March 28, 2019
streamlabs song request command will source the random user out of your viewer list. Notifications are an alternative to the classic alerts. You can set up and define these notifications with the Streamlabs chatbot. So you have the possibility to thank the Streamlabs chatbot for a follow, a host, a cheer, a sub or a raid.
Your chat will now be able to add song requests to the queue. If you like having background music on your stream a great way to get your audience more involved is by allowing them to choose a song. Song requests are a super easy feature to implement that most viewers absolutely love.
Some bots allow streamers to block and remove certain songs and URLs and will do so to prevent certain songs from playing. On top of that, a streamer may have a custom command that they use specifically for song requests. If the command is not working for you, type in chat and ask the streamer what the command is so you can use it. Bots are incredibly useful moderating software , which help keep your chat in check and update everyone on important information.
Streamlabs Chatbot Commands: Song Requests
An 8Ball command adds some fun and interaction to the stream. With the command enabled viewers can ask a question and receive a response from the 8Ball. You will need to have Streamlabs read a text file with the command. The text file location will be different for you, however, we have provided an example. Each 8ball response will need to be on a new line in the text file.
This bot also allows you to reward your viewer by giving them points for hanging out on your stream. With the advanced commands offered by this bot, everything is possible. It offers the option of adding custom commands so that you can turn any idea into reality.
Tz– By default this query will output the result in UTC. However if you’d like to change the time zone, you can specify using the PHP list of all available time zones, checkhere. This gives a specified amount of points to all users currently in chat. This returns all channels that are currently hosting your channel (if you’re a large streamer, use with caution).
- This is due to a connection issue between the bot and the site it needs to generate the token.
- The «Blacklisted users» list should now display your blacklisted viewer.
- For example, you can set up spam or caps filters for chat messages.
- Now even if you have followed the steps above properly, you may still run into some issues when trying to request songs on Twitch.
- Chat commands and info will be automatically be shared in your stream.
- This displays your latest tweet in your chat and requests users to retweet it.
To access the bot’s help system, click the button. Requesting a song costs more than the user has presently in their currency. For the bot to function, it needs to be linked to Streamlabs. Unfortunately, the chatbot is only compatible with Windows; however, our Cloudbot is available for usage on Linux and Mac.
Your Stream, Simplified
Using this command will return the local time of the streamer. This command will return the time-duration of the stream and will return offline if the stream is not live. To begin so, and to execute such commands, you may require a multitude of external APIs as it may not work out to execute these commands merely with the bot. © StreamScheme 2022 | Powered by StreamScheme | Our passion lies in helping up-and-coming streamers learn valuable skills. We produce quality tutorials and innovative, detailed guides that cover all aspects of the industry. We also offer a community to network with like-minded people.
- Wanted to give away a gift to one of your lucky viewers?
- These are usually short, concise sound files that provide a laugh.
- Having a lurk command is a great way to thank viewers who open the stream even if they aren’t chatting.
- Not only can users set Phantombot up to be as strict or as gentle a moderator as they like, the entire program is open-source.
- Please download and run both of these Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 redistributables.
- For instance, if you are a family-friendly stream, you will want to make sure not to play any songs with explicit lyrics.